This week kicked my ass. I’m not sure what was so different but wow, am I tired. So tired, in fact, that forming any sort of coherent thought takes a tremendous amount of effort. I really hope next week is better.
Since I’m incapable of thinking, you should probably go ahead and check out these posts instead:
- A few other bloggers decided to play Money Shuffle this week: Serendipity at Serendipity’s Guide to Savings, Vanessa from Random Thoughts and Acronyms, and Erika at From Shopping To Saving. If you played along, make sure you leave a link in the comments!
- My internet twin Mackenzie wrote about The Underbelly of the American Dream. I love the way Mackenzie writes and she always has such great stories to tell.
- Bill from Dollars and Debt had an extremely thought provoking post, asking Should You Be Ashamed of the Food Pantry? I don’t think so, especially when you’re charged with the care of others. Providing basic necessitites should never be a source of embarassment.
- Daisy from When Life Gives You Lemons wears awesome dresses. Go check them out here, in her closet.
- Nick at Step Away From the Mall wants to know if a Big Wasteful Obnoxious Toy Is Part of Your Motivation? Not for me, it’s not, but what he wants is pretty damn cool.
- Bryan from Pinch That Penny continued our Southland crossover event. Check out his post on Officer Sammy Bryant (who looks really good in a towel).
- My blogging tutor, Andrea from So Over Debt, also has an incredible site, Curiousity Killed the Blog. It’s a one stop shop for all your blogging questions. Whether you’re a new blogger or veteran one, there’s information that can help you.
- One of my favorite bloggers, Carrie from Careful Cents, had a guest post at blog I love to read daily, Get Busy Living. Check out the site and her post, 5 Ways to Live and Love Again After Failure.
There are some other people who are kind enough to let me write for them. Here are some other shots from this week:
- The Jealousy Files–my other site. Please take a peak and make your friends jealous!
- I’m officially a Yakezie member!! Check out my member post!
- Factors to Consider When Accepting a Job on Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Recovering From a Bad Job Interview on Fiscal Phoenix
- When the Going Gets Tough, The Tough Find Motivation to Keep Going on A Straight Talk on Debt